First post, by axd
Hello everyone. 😀
Can you help me please identify this board?
Thank you.
I cant turn it on, looks like it has wrong bios.
Hello everyone. 😀
Can you help me please identify this board?
Thank you.
I cant turn it on, looks like it has wrong bios.
Those BIOS chips look like they've had their foil stickers removed over the windows for UV erasing. I wonder if the BIOS programs are even intact?
May be as well lack of BIOS battery or bad DIP - socketed RAM.
Can't find that mobo on theretroweb.
I searched for it on RetroWeb and Stason, but there is no such board. I believe the previous owner tried BIOSes from different boards because the board starts and shows POST code 20. But shows CHECK ROM (27256) SYSTEM HALTED
I called the seller, and he had another identical but non-working board with a BIOS chip. He sent it to me, and it works.
I added bios to attachment.
Board p/n: 21-000154 or 30-000154-00
axd wrote on 2026-09-06, 18:38:Hello everyone. :) Can you help me please identify this board? Thank you. […]
Hello everyone. 😀
Can you help me please identify this board?
Thank you.I cant turn it on, looks like it has wrong bios.
Based on visible numbers (30-000 or 21-000) its either a CAF Technology or Senor Science board...
https://theretroweb.com/motherboards?page=1&i … =24&name=30-000
https://theretroweb.com/motherboards?page=1&i … =24&name=21-000
Good that you sourced a BIOS. Should send this info to TRW.
This board looks very similar to mine:
https://theretroweb.com/motherboards/s/senor- … -co-30-000141-0