First post, by Donald Duck
Greetings!
So running "Word for DOS 6" inside of "MS DOS 6.22"
And I have a 25 pin pink COM port and I would like to attach a printer to it
I have had a look on ebay for a few and this one says that they are untested!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/237095539251
Presuming that they dont have a machine to test it on. Dose it have a test print page on it by any chance? (as I dont know much about printers)
Again this one untested
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/277391434811
I asked if it can test a print page and they said
I can have a look not sure u can test as only have a laptop
This one has been on the market for a few months now!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/398433606879
I asked if it worked and they said
Yes, it has no ink in the cartridge. Needs a new one, but functioning....
With no ink how can they test it?