First post, by ynari
Been a while since I posted - been on the RMCRetro discord instead, will try and keep checking in here.
Short version : how do I clear the WCS Mark II config/certain buttons?
I'm trying to get a Thrustmaster WCS Mark II and PFCS working with Privateer. I've found the software, the documentation, which was a bit of a pain but it's largely working with one exception : ship rotation.
Unfortunately ship rotation uses button 2 and there is no keyboard mapping for this. If the PFCS is plugged directly into the joystick port (on an AWE64) it works fine, if it is plugged in via the WCS it does not.
This is because the WCS is trying to map the button to a key. I can redefine what that key is, but I just can't find out how to clear the config from specific buttons or the WCS entirely.
I'm not even sure if this is possible, to get the Upper Button to return just the upper button, no key. I suspect it may need a custom cable, or a two port joystick port (which I have, if I can somehow get it into the system) with the WCS on one port and the PFCS on another?