VOGONS


Hercules Graphite VL Pro

Topic actions

First post, by lordbivar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hi all,

I’m repairing a **Hercules Graphite VL Pro** (VLB, **IIT AGX015**, PCB **GB2020**, FCC EW65T5HERCULESHLC — HG610S/HG720S family). The card has **no video output**. A socketed programmable logic chip on the board runs **very hot**; I pulled it for diagnosis.

Chip markings (photo available):
- **ICT PEEL22CV10AP**
- Lot **CTM14106 / 333FB**
- 68-4 inscription in the corner of the chip

(Other Graphite VL Pro photos show the same socket position with stickers such as **68-2 (A)** — so this looks like a Hercules PLD revision code for that location.)

I have a MiniPro (TL866-class) programmer. Before I replace anything I need the correct **22V10 JEDEC / .jed fusemap** for this part. A blank or wrongly programmed substitute will not restore video.

**Request:** If anyone has a working Graphite Pro / Graphite VL Pro and can dump the PEEL/GAL/ATF in the **68-x** position (ideally **68-4**, but **68-3** / **68-2** welcome too), please share the `.jed` (or raw programmer dump + device type selected). Also useful: photos of the chip body + sticker, and which programmer/device entry you used.

I’m happy to contribute back: if I get a readable dump from this chip before it dies completely, or a BIOS ROM dump from the card, I’ll post them here for archival.

Thanks — any pointer to an existing dump or repair thread would also be appreciated.