Reply 20 of 20, by red-ray
- Rank
- Oldbie
waterbeesje wrote on Today, 19:34:I've got to some more screenshots. Pics attached.
The windows 98 device manager info doesn't say much, SIV says a lot moreI tried the nodriver but windows doesn't install it. It just says no driver found in the folder. I did change the signature in the .inf from "windows NT" to "Chicago" with no luck.
Thank you for trying SIV and the screen shots, SIV looks like it did OK. Replace the old PCIDEVS.txt with that attached to improve on Unknown Device. Please may I have the Menu🡒File🡒Save Local save file so I can check how well SIV did? In general SIV does way better on Windows NT/2K/XP and later, with the W9x support slowly improving over time as I am sent more save files.
I only ever developed Windows NT/2K/XP and later drivers, I guess Windows 9x .INF files are different, but don't know how different. I would try merging one of the Microsoft W98 .INF files with mine.