VOGONS

Common searches

VDMSound forum to OGoNS?

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Poll: VDMSound forum to OGoNS?

Poll ended at 2002-08-01, 00:07

• 3 votes (100%) 3 votes (100%)
  • No votes No votes

I know that there is a lot of dissent about using the Bravenet forum and about how it insists on deleting posts after a short time period. As such, I'm making this poll to see how many people would like to see the VDMSound forum come here.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Ultimately it's Vlad's decision of course. 😉

I certainly think we would benefit by having the VDMSound forum here. Mabye a forum dedicated just to VDMSOUND.

The move over wouldn't be that difficult since all the old posts are gone. Then Vlad could either shut that forum down or post a link stating in HUGE block letters at the top. GO TO THIS FORUM FOR THE FASTEST AND BEST SUPPORT FOR VDMSOUND!!!

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 6, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Well, of course. I just think it'd be helpful for him if he had this to put everything in perspective (ie, how many people actually want it versus those that don't.)

As another upside to moving it here, it'd have an entirely separate category from OGoNS, so it could have MULTIPLE forums.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 3 of 6, by Nicht Sehr Gut

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I think the best thing would be to leave Vlad's present forum in place. It's good for the type of the posts that you wouldn't to keep permanently and doesn't require you to "sign up" to ask a question.

That may seem like a trivial thing, but after countless sign-ups and passwords to remember...a place where you can just jump in and ask a question is good.

More permanent, involved discussions, can be redirected here.

Last edited by Nicht Sehr Gut on 2002-07-03, 13:49. Edited 1 time in total.