Common searches

Reply 20 of 58, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Appleton, Wisconsin, mid-western USA.

Wow we are just one crazy mixed up group huh? 😁

Last edited by swaaye on 2010-02-11, 22:27. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 21 of 58, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

yeah, probably only 1-2 ppl per region are mad enough like us 🤣

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 22 of 58, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
keropi wrote:

yeah, probably only 1-2 ppl per region are mad enough like us 🤣

no, 1-2ppl aren't afraid to show it like we do here which means we are even more nuts 😁

Just look at our avatars...one guy has Dangerous Dave with a hard on for a blonde chick...one has that crazy german nazi Klaus Kerner as his avatar and some crazy american has two humungous heatsinks on an ancient cpu card 😳 😜 😁

Where did all the chicks go? 😵

Last edited by Amigaz on 2010-02-11, 22:32. Edited 1 time in total.

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327

Reply 23 of 58, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The only logical conclusion is that they need to be rescued! 🤣

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 24 of 58, by chootastic

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
bushwack wrote:

United States, Alabama, just above the Golf of Mexico.

Question? Any one drink imported beer from America? I sure like European brews, just wonder if it ever goes the other way around.

UK, NW Europe

We get some of it here, not everything, and it's only really become popular in recent years.

We've had Bud for a while, but we're getting Coors and Corona these days. Personally not really a lager person, I prefer my Ales or Guinness.

Reply 25 of 58, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Malik wrote:
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:

Bandung, Indonesia, Southeast Asia. Malik and I are practically neighbors when it goes to global scale.

Hehehe! Yeah! 😀

And I'm from the K'Tithrak Mang in the Kilrathi Sector...or...was it from the Scumm Bar in Monkey Island?... In the mean time while I solve my identity crisis and make up my mind, you can consider me coming from Malaysia! 😁

Kilrathi? Pffftt... My name is Darth Kreshna, top ace of the Empire, and the most esteemed apprentice of the Emperor! 😁

bushwack wrote:

United States, Alabama, just above the Golf of Mexico.

Question? Any one drink imported beer from America? I sure like European brews, just wonder if it ever goes the other way around.

Dunno, American pale lager is too "light" for me, almost like soft drink. But then again, I'm not really a beer aficionado.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 28 of 58, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Currently Missouri US, but soon to be back in Toronto Canada. It looks like I need to get my ass over to Europe if I want to make some friends.

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium

Reply 29 of 58, by Kelly Stiver

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
retro games 100 wrote:

I circle the globe in my spaceship. However, I get dizzy after a while, and park my "thunder bird" in England for a cup of tea and a bag of chips.

I do the same on my Apple MBP spaceship, only I go from planet to planet, and I visit these worlds such Aura 1 & 2, Rhem 1, 2, and have plans to visit Rhem 3, I have yet to revisit Ringworld 1 and 2, Qin, and Celtica. I even have access to Heaven (my homebase heehee). I cruise deep space in my Apple MBP looking for planets to visit, before beaming down to a planet surface I contact the leader and I beam down only if he/she says welcome, otherwise I cruise on. But I tend to get hungry and I stop off at home for a cup of tea and cookies, maybe a piece of birthday cake. Sometimes Mom docks with my ship, she comes in thru airlock and gives me a bagel with cream cheese or a piece of toast. That's when I hyperspace home to Heaven, park in our backyard and eat in our kitchen.

Recently I bought a little Asus Eee shuttle ship (2 weeks ago) for traveling from town to town (like when I go from Er-Elp to the Black Isle, or from Rum Cay to Stonehenge to Easter Island to Atlantis).

Interesting topic, tho.

Last edited by Kelly Stiver on 2010-02-14, 04:32. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 32 of 58, by fillosaurus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

😁 Looks like me, keropi and doomer are neighbours too!

Y2K box: AMD Athlon K75 (second generation slot A)@700, ASUS K7M motherboard, 256 MB SDRAM, ATI Radeon 7500+2xVoodoo2 in SLI, SB Live! 5.1, VIA USB 2.0 PCI card, 40 GB Seagate HDD.
WIP: external midi module based on NEC wavetable (Yamaha clone)

Reply 33 of 58, by tempus2

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Bakersfield, California American SW. Hot, dry and ugly (currently cold, wet, and muddy, woohoo for change!).
With lots of bikers, rednecks, and seasonal workers. Meh, I prefer my PC and Dosbox.

Reply 35 of 58, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

hmmm and the only two Danes (who are posting a lot) are sadly living in different countries. But then again it is only a neighbouring country the other Dane is living in. So until there comes a Dane who lives closer to me, then there are only two Danes, and a few Swedes here. But Norwegians are more than welcome to join the Scandinavian fraction of the forum members 😀

Reply 37 of 58, by Anonymous Coward

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

oops.

Last edited by Anonymous Coward on 2010-02-14, 03:44. Edited 1 time in total.

"Will the highways on the internets become more few?" -Gee Dubya
V'Ger XT|Upgraded AT|Ultimate 386|Super VL/EISA 486|SMP VL/EISA Pentium

Reply 38 of 58, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
swaaye wrote:

Scandinavian VOGONS faction? 😁

Faction Wars @ VOGONS. We need a new subforum methinks......

🤣 well, then I think it would be a fitting name calling it The Viking Faction and then let the Faroese and Icelandic people join the faction too.

Reply 39 of 58, by Amigaz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
WolverineDK wrote:
swaaye wrote:

Scandinavian VOGONS faction? 😁

Faction Wars @ VOGONS. We need a new subforum methinks......

🤣 well, then I think it would be a fitting name calling it The Viking Faction and then let the Faroese and Icelandic people join the faction too.

Do I have to enlist? 😁

My retro computer stuff: https://lychee.jjserver.net/#16136303902327