Reply 620 of 1901, by rcblanke
..The issue with it is that it has two different profiles, but the folders are the same, and the export option doesn't like it.
Well, frankly the exporter didn't allow it. That's annoying, heh?! 😜
...Would using a non-ZIP extension like 'dbglpak' help in using them as simple double-click associated functionality to import?
Maybe. But you can use Windows' 'send-to' functionality to accomplish a similar effect.
...More views for the profiles list. Instead of just a list view with adjustable screenshot size, have a grid view and/or coverflow-style view.
Thank you ZacMatic, and thanks for the suggestions. I thought about other views as well, but it seems that not many good ones are available for SWT. Nebula's Gallery Widget comes close, but even that one is stil in beta and hard to integrate into DBGL's current codebase. Maybe later. MobyGames auto-image-support will come soon.
...in linux the dosbox version is being searched in the wrong place.
No, DBGL expects the conf in the same directory as DOSBox is in, that is by design. I think it simplifies having multiple DOSBox versions and its .conf files on a single system. I'll probably make the .conf path configurable in the future, though.
An on-line database with configuration information, is not easy to set up. Who knows, when someone has some time to kill, what will happen... 😀
And.. there is a new build ready, 0.67e:
* Allow export/import of games sharing the same gamedir (Neville)
* Completed Spanish translation (Neville)
* Fix error message when using SendTo and added support for gamepackarchives (leileilol)
* Set focus on profiles list and update screenshots when the DBGL window gets into focus again (after a game)
* Fix closing the .dbgl.zip import file after import (so that it can be removed afterwards)
* Small MobyGames fix for ordered lists in description
* Another small fix to prevent an exception when using incorrect formatting in a translation
* Updated commons-lang (2.5), SWT (3.5.2) and HSQLDB (1.8.12) libraries
All the latest files, to upgrade just grab the jar as usual. But you probably also want the 3 new libraries and the fixed add.bat file.