Game skills you really suck at?

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 25, by PowerPie5000

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
d1stortion wrote:

Not great at stealth, particularly when it requires lots of patience and/or trial and error.

Stealth games can really keep me on the edge of my seat if they're good games, but sometimes it can get boring and that's when i decide to go out all guns blazing (if the game allows it) 😁.

Reply 21 of 25, by sgt76

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm too impatient to solve puzzles most of the time and I really get freaked out having to jump from heights- remember one of the levels in Jedi Knight II? Phew.... sweaty palms

Reply 22 of 25, by Stojke

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

TouHou like games with 10 000 bullets onscreen at the same time.
Also ridiculously hard platformers.

Note | LLSID | "Big boobs are important!"

Reply 23 of 25, by elfuego

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Angry birds.

😜

Reply 24 of 25, by Gemini000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
elfuego wrote:

Angry birds.

Oh yeah, I suck at physics-based games too. Angry Birds, Peggle, anything that involves you having to use controller/mouse motions to affect velocity and speed to try and accurately do something. (ONLY EXCEPTIONS: Golf games which do this, since you don't need to be 99.99999% accurate to succeed in them.)

--- Kris Asick (Gemini)
--- Pixelmusement Website: www.pixelships.com
--- Ancient DOS Games Webshow: www.pixelships.com/adg

Reply 25 of 25, by tincup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Platform jumping. When you have to look down and perform a stupid simple action like "jump" - hate it and I suck. Normal FPS jumping is okay, just the platform garbage - all that fussy platform/ledge/step crap.

It bugs me when they make things you can do in real life really easily hard - and visa vera...