VOGONS

First post, by grifith

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm at the Rebel Base after completing the first mission, and when I try to warp to the next level, it doesn't take me there: i return to the rebel base in invisible form and i can't move or do anything.
I'm using dosbox 0.61 and i already patched the game to version 1.21 but it doesn't resolve the problem.

Reply 2 of 10, by Paradox

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have remorse installed but i haven't gotten that far... been working on other problems... if i have the problem when i get there ill let you know. Are you using a joystick mine won't work.

Reply 4 of 10, by grifith

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thinking about it... since i am the only one having this problem (or so it seems), could anybody please let me have a savegame (for v. 1.21) starting after the rebel base?
I want to finish this beautiful game! 😀

Reply 5 of 10, by Quartz

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hmm.. Am I an only person having problems with getting the game to run?
Whenever trying to run it in DosBox 0.61 it states that it is "Unable to open file (null), in file FILE\FASTFLEX.C, line 38" and returns to command line.
I'm running on a GA-8IR533 motherboard (i845 chipset), P4-2000A CPU, 384 Mb DDR RAM, Radeon9100 64Mb. All DosBox options are default, game itself is v.1.01

Reply 6 of 10, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Quartz
I suggest you search this forum.
The solution to this problem has been presented multiple times.

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 8 of 10, by Xian97

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

grifith, give me some info on where to send the savegame and I will. Private messages are disabled so I have to ask in the forum. I have finished the first mission and talked to everyone in the rebel base. The save I have is at the begining of the second mission. It starts putting you right in a room with a couple guards so they have been killed but otherwise it is at the very beginning of that mission.

Reply 10 of 10, by Mephisto

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Try using cheats (in this case its ok) 😎

http://www.spieletipps.de/spiele/c-001055/che … der-no-remorse/

You can write the cheats with the commandline to start crusader and
warp right into level x with dificulty x.
(in case the problem occurs once again) 😖