VOGONS

First post, by Dougal

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've been tring for days to download the LOOM MT-32 update from Lucas Arts but their FTP site is down.

Has anyone got it please ?

Win 7 : Core2Quad 2.4Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Audigy 4 Pro
Win 98: Pentium III 600Mhz, 448MB Ram, Matrox Millenium DualHead 32MB, Sound Blaster 32, Roland MT-32
Win 98: Compaq Armada 7400 P2 333Mhz, 192MB Ram, ESS AudiDrive 1879 with Wavetable

Reply 1 of 5, by Laukku

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Here.

Attachments

• Filename
    loomup.zip
    File size
    75.09 KiB
    Downloads
    1941 downloads
    File comment
    Loom MT-32 update patch
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

My YouTube account, with miscellanous DOS game stuff: http://www.youtube.com/user/LaukkuTheGreit

Reply 2 of 5, by Dougal

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Laukku wrote:

Here.

Wow thanks for that 😀

Win 7 : Core2Quad 2.4Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Audigy 4 Pro
Win 98: Pentium III 600Mhz, 448MB Ram, Matrox Millenium DualHead 32MB, Sound Blaster 32, Roland MT-32
Win 98: Compaq Armada 7400 P2 333Mhz, 192MB Ram, ESS AudiDrive 1879 with Wavetable

Reply 4 of 5, by artiemog

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
vetz wrote:

Didn't we have a thread where there were torrents and mirrors from the lucasarts ftp?

I'm not sure about that, but I did find this grab of the FTP site made in April 2013. I can't vouch for its integrity though, as I haven't tried it yet.

Edit: It also appears that FileWatcher has an HTTP mirror of the site, if you don't want to have to download 2.5 GB of files.

Reply 5 of 5, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
DelFuego wrote:

Edit: It also appears that FileWatcher has an HTTP mirror of the site, if you don't want to have to download 2.5 GB of files.

Filewatcher.com is just an FTP index and search engine, not a mirror site. It may list mirrors for individual files by cross-indexing, but they don't do any sort of mirroring themselves. In this case, that's an archived index of the old lucasarts.com FTP, not a mirror.

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto