Fallout 4

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 29, by ODwilly

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
leileilol wrote:

I haven't started New Vegas because i can't stand how awful my Facegen face is.

Just go out of your way to make the most awkward and grotesque face possible, that way at least the character looks bad on purpose 😉

Main pc: Asus ROG 17. R9 5900HX, RTX 3070m, 16gb ddr4 3200, 1tb NVME.
Retro PC: Soyo P4S Dragon, 3gb ddr 266, 120gb Maxtor, Geforce Fx 5950 Ultra, SB Live! 5.1

Reply 21 of 29, by SnipeUout

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
luckybob wrote:
That said, I was doing this during the trailer: http://38.media.tumblr.com/1774d714804f1380cfe7b5d0b95a1fcc/tumblr_inline_n6l2q […]
Show full quote

That said, I was doing this during the trailer: tumblr_inline_n6l2qnslCG1qafrh6.gif

Ditto!

Retro Rig: PIII 1Ghz (SL4KL), P3B-F 1.04, Crucial 512Mb, Geforce4 TI4600, SATAII Raptor, AWE64 GOLD, STB Voodoo 2… TBC

Reply 24 of 29, by ODwilly

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The E3 videos look pretty good. And it appears that they have at least fixed the character creator to be more customizable. My hype levels were at 0% but now they are peaked 😀 here is to hoping for a good release! :Toast to Bethesda, chugs a beer:

Main pc: Asus ROG 17. R9 5900HX, RTX 3070m, 16gb ddr4 3200, 1tb NVME.
Retro PC: Soyo P4S Dragon, 3gb ddr 266, 120gb Maxtor, Geforce Fx 5950 Ultra, SB Live! 5.1

Reply 25 of 29, by King_Corduroy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yeah after playing FO3 and New Vegas I'm certainly not all that excited about another Fallout game, also did no one notice that the graphics were just as crappy as FO3 but with really nice volumetric lighting? I mean cmon bethesda, you are seriously just EA under a thin guise.

I also am not buying it until it's 5 bucks on steam and everything is heavily reviewed and all the bugs are sorted out. Even then though it's doubtful, nothing is going to ever come close to FO 1 and 2.

Check me out at Transcendental Airwaves on Youtube! Fast-food sucks!

Reply 27 of 29, by kolano

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
King_Corduroy wrote:

I also am not buying it until it's 5 bucks on steam and everything is heavily reviewed and all the bugs are sorted out. Even then though it's doubtful, nothing is going to ever come close to FO 1 and 2.

I've been saying that about FO3/New Vegas, which still run 10-20$ on Steam even during the summer sale. If I could get them both for that price perhaps.

Eyecandy: Turn your computer into an expensive lava lamp.

Reply 28 of 29, by tincup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Jorpho wrote:

...In the meantime I shall pretend to work through my enormous backlog.

Thanks, I finally know the correct "rationalization" I should be using for myself.

Reply 29 of 29, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Playing through GTA V now and all I can think about is that I wouldn't mind seeing a Fallout game using this engine.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline