VOGONS

First post, by pelonariz

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi!!!
I'm having problems with a game: "Simulador Profesional de Fútbol". It runs fine but the issue that is annoying me is that the colors are not showing correctly. I think it's something related to the dosbox's VGA emulation because if I run the game with JPC (another emulator), the game shows fine. I attach some screencaps...

Ig6Blfcw.jpg las2bKO4.jpg ELSlFbWs.jpg a6y44d6X.jpg

I'm using Dosbox Daun SVN. But I think it's not important 'cause I remember to have the same problems with previous versions. I've tried the VGA and SVGA modes and nothing changed.

Is it possible to run this game well on dosbox?? maybe using a SVN build or installing a VGA driver??

Thank you in advance. Regards!!

Reply 6 of 8, by pelonariz

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
lightmaster wrote:

Hi bro:
Daum's broken. Try another SVN.
Cheers

What do you exactly mean by saying "Daum's broken"?? It works well for me... what is the real reason for not using it?

lightmaster wrote:

Older ones.
You can try PCEm..

I tried dosbox 0.57, which it's the first version that supports the game, and I got the same results. I don't think next versions change too much.

With PCEm, it surely would work... but it's not what I'm looking for... I'd like to play it in any version of dosbox... if it could be possible, of course!!