John cena is DUKE NUKEM!

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 25, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
carlostex wrote:

Ugh, John Cena as Duke Nukem? What next...Cena as BJ Blazkowicz??

Wouldn't be a bad idea casting Cena as BJ honestly. He's got the face resembling the sprites and he can really pull of the YEAH! closely too. If you wanted Box BJ you'd have to call in Chris Hemsworth. Cena is better BJ than Duke

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 23 of 25, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
WolverineDK wrote:

hmmmm Duke as a movie ? Oh well, it seems to me that Hollywood has ran out of ideas. Rampage was another game made into a movie with The Rock. And Duke having a toxic masculine personality, seriously what a load of overly political correct and over sensitive SJW bollocks ! People could just as well go after Shadow Warrior with its tongue in cheek humour too. Sometimes I feel that people do not get that, sexism racism and stuff like that, goes both ways. I used to run with the crowd like that, and bloody hell, men were oppressed. And this comes from a guy who is against racism, sexism etc.

What is next, going after the late Georg Carlin ?

Both games , Duke 3D and SW were made in the 90s and they were fun . Give me a hairy vulva and a cigarette, and I am fine for the rest of the evening.

Speaking of Rampage I thought this was hilarious:
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/uwe-boll/2 … s-rampage-movie

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 24 of 25, by WolverineDK

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
DosFreak wrote:
WolverineDK wrote:

hmmmm Duke as a movie ? Oh well, it seems to me that Hollywood has ran out of ideas. Rampage was another game made into a movie with The Rock. And Duke having a toxic masculine personality, seriously what a load of overly political correct and over sensitive SJW bollocks ! People could just as well go after Shadow Warrior with its tongue in cheek humour too. Sometimes I feel that people do not get that, sexism racism and stuff like that, goes both ways. I used to run with the crowd like that, and bloody hell, men were oppressed. And this comes from a guy who is against racism, sexism etc.

What is next, going after the late Georg Carlin ?

Both games , Duke 3D and SW were made in the 90s and they were fun . Give me a hairy vulva and a cigarette, and I am fine for the rest of the evening.

Speaking of Rampage I thought this was hilarious:
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/uwe-boll/2 … s-rampage-movie

It is indeed 😀 well he could always make a version of Redneck Rampage, then he will at least get a film with Rampage in its name. Unless he fucks that film up too... 😉

Reply 25 of 25, by carlostex

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
leileilol wrote:
carlostex wrote:

Ugh, John Cena as Duke Nukem? What next...Cena as BJ Blazkowicz??

Wouldn't be a bad idea casting Cena as BJ honestly. He's got the face resembling the sprites and he can really pull of the YEAH! closely too. If you wanted Box BJ you'd have to call in Chris Hemsworth. Cena is better BJ than Duke

Exactly why i mentioned it. But is Cena a good actor? If someone wants to make a good Wolfenstein movie, character development is very important and IMO you need a good actor for that. Cena's resemblance with BJ wouldn't be the deciding factor...i hope... Unless they'r making a Direct to DVD (those still exist?? maybe direct to Blu-ray now...) movie.