VOGONS

Help with case corrosion

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 27, by TOBOR

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Plasma wrote:

You're the one who decided to make things personal when you didn't like my suggestion. Unless you store your computers outside under a tarp or in 70% humidity, it's not going to get worse.

What makes you think that I am attacking you personally? The OP wanted OPINIONS about painting and that is what he got.
I can tell that you do not know much about metallurgy or inorganic chemistry.

If the truth hurts, tough shit.

Reply 21 of 27, by Plasma

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
TOBOR wrote:
Plasma wrote:

You're the one who decided to make things personal when you didn't like my suggestion. Unless you store your computers outside under a tarp or in 70% humidity, it's not going to get worse.

What makes you think that I am attacking you personally? The OP wanted OPINIONS about painting and that is what he got.

My OPINION is to leave it alone, and you respond with:

"You must have been turned down for a job at Earl Scheib at onetime."

I can tell that you don't have much real world experience. I have had bare steel in my climate-controlled garage for over a decade. Zero rust.

Reply 22 of 27, by TOBOR

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Plasma wrote:
My OPINION is to leave it alone, and you respond with: […]
Show full quote
TOBOR wrote:
Plasma wrote:

My OPINION is to leave it alone, and you respond with:

"You must have been turned down for a job at Earl Scheib at onetime."

I can tell that you don't have much real world experience. I have had bare steel in my climate-controlled garage for over a decade. Zero rust.

Sonny boy, I have boots older than you. I have more life experience than you think.

Reply 24 of 27, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Please return to topic now before you start comparing length of body parts and the topic would need to be closed.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 25 of 27, by TOBOR

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Dominus wrote:

Please return to topic now before you start comparing length of body parts and the topic would need to be closed.

If you are addressing me then i have not gotten off topic. WTF, do we need another topic Nazi jumping on peoples posts? Feel free to butt out of the conversation if you dont like it, but dont tell me how to respond to other peoples posts. Seems to be a lot of butt hurt weenie timid people on the forum lately.

Reply 26 of 27, by PCBONEZ

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
TOBOR wrote:
Plasma wrote:

You and TOBOR need to calm down.

It seems like you are the one getting all exited not us. It is worth whatever the owner wants to put into it.

I agree.

Plasma wrote:

You're the one who decided to make things personal when you didn't like my suggestion.

That didn't happen. I didn't even make a remark about your answer.
All I did was post an additional possible solution after your post.
Even if I had...
Awww someone didn't like your idea.. WHAAAAA.
Are you going to hold you breath and stomp your feet like a spoilt 10 year old on Ritalin too?

I will remark on your your suggestion now.
I amounts EXACTLY this = "LET IT KEEP RUSTING".

Is that solution acceptable to anyone except Plasma?

GRUMPY OLD FART - On Hiatus, sort'a
Mann-Made Global Warming. - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.
You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.

Reply 27 of 27, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Topic closed. I may split out your personnal remarks and reopen it.
Tobor, if you can't keep it civil, please spare us your tantrums.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper