VOGONS

First post, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hi.
I need to test out my mpeg1 creative labs video blaster mp400 card. And for that I am after an image of an VideoCD movie of some sort. Anything with an menu and so on, just like a DVD movie. Just on VideoCD format.

If anyone know any place to download a promo video. Preferable of some vintage hardware sales material, or something, then that would be a bonus. All I need is a bin/cue download.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011

Jah ich will trynen... Die Leute wie macht scheisse in dem Grünen.

Reply 1 of 6, by Errius

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Old VCDs can be got on fleabay for a few euros.

“Your mission is to attack and destroy the Apple Computer manufacturing plant. You are allotted 35 bombs and 60 lasers."

Reply 2 of 6, by tayyare

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
brostenen wrote:

Hi.
I need to test out my mpeg1 creative labs video blaster mp400 card. And for that I am after an image of an VideoCD movie of some sort. Anything with an menu and so on, just like a DVD movie. Just on VideoCD format.

If anyone know any place to download a promo video. Preferable of some vintage hardware sales material, or something, then that would be a bonus. All I need is a bin/cue download.

As far as I know, "menu" is not available in VCDs. I have still about 500+ of them (my old collection before DVD became mainstream) and I'm quite sure about none of them has any kind of menu functionality.

GA-6VTXE PIII 1.4+512MB
Geforce4 Ti 4200 64MB
Diamond Monster 3D 12MB SLI
SB AWE64 PNP+32MB
120GB IDE Samsung/80GB IDE Seagate/146GB SCSI Compaq/73GB SCSI IBM
Adaptec AHA29160
3com 3C905B-TX
Gotek+CF Reader
MSDOS 6.22+Win 3.11/95 OSR2.1/98SE/ME/2000

Reply 5 of 6, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The Blender shorts would make good VCD conversion candidates.

unless you're really serious about "without copyright", perhaps some GREAT old public domain works like "A Case of Spring Fever"....

apsosig.png