Topic actions

Reply 40 of 53, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman wrote:
gdjacobs wrote:

I wonder if she'd enjoy committing malpractice on patients in Life & Death? Never too early to encourage going into medicine. 😀

🤣 The game actually allows you to do that?

As Clint says, "Cut your name in their abdomen."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSTurjdWNo

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 41 of 53, by KT7AGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Evi isn't audiophile by any means, but she likes music, especially nasyeed like this song

I just learned something new today. Thanks!

I had no idea that Yusuf Islam is performing work in this genre. I have all his albums from his former life when he was known as Cat Stevens. Check out Moonshadow if you've never seen/heard it.

(she has a strong religious upbringing; if she were a Minbari she would belong to the religious caste).

It's good to be in the company of fellow B5 nerds. Hey, the religious caste were the good guys, with the exception of Lennier, and even he was just horribly confused with his crush on Delenn.

DO NOT watch LEXX with your daughter.

Reply 43 of 53, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
KT7AGuy wrote:

It's good to be in the company of fellow B5 nerds. Hey, the religious caste were the good guys, with the exception of Lennier, and even he was just horribly confused with his crush on Delenn.

In spite of his tragic moment of moral weakness, I still consider Lennier a good guy. Every character on B5 was flawed in a way, including all the "good guys". That made them human(e) and relatable. If Delenn can be redeemed, even after her disastrous and purely emotionally driven deciding vote to wage war on and nearly exterminate the human race, then surely so can Lennier.

Agreed. I remember only having seen the pilot of that show and it's seriously not for children.

Reply 44 of 53, by 386_junkie

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Congratulations Kreshna!

Great to hear and see all the recent positive family news, there is nothing better than family, #1.

I wish you and your family all the very best.

Compaq Systempro; EISA Dual 386 ¦ Compaq Junkiepro; EISA Dual 386 ¦ ALR Powerpro; EISA Dual 386

EISA Graphic Cards ¦ EISA Graphic Card Benchmarks

Reply 47 of 53, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
WolverineDK wrote:

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman: Congratulations my friend 😀 it makes me very happy to hear, that you have gotten married, and you are going to be a father 😀 I wish you the best, and I wondered what had happened to you for a while. But now I am a big smile 😀 And about losing ones mother, well I lost mine almost 3 years ago...

Thanks, WDK. I'm still around, actually. But I've been very busy lately, even before my marriage. How are you doing?

gdjacobs wrote:
gdjacobs wrote:

I wonder if she'd enjoy committing malpractice on patients in Life & Death? Never too early to encourage going into medicine. 😀

🤣 The game actually allows you to do that?

As Clint says, "Cut your name in their abdomen."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSTurjdWNo

🤣 Very interesting game indeed!

KT7AGuy wrote:

Evi isn't audiophile by any means, but she likes music, especially nasyeed like this song

I just learned something new today. Thanks!

I had no idea that Yusuf Islam is performing work in this genre. I have all his albums from his former life when he was known as Cat Stevens. Check out Moonshadow if you've never seen/heard it.

Interesting. My late mother was a fan of Cat Stevens too.

Anyway, the NHT SuperZero? It seems everyone in the family really loved the sound. Sometimes, when I'm listening to the speakers, either Shofa or Evi asked me to play their favorite nasyeed songs on the SuperZeros. It never happened when I was still using JBL L20Ts. 😀

KT7AGuy wrote:

(she has a strong religious upbringing; if she were a Minbari she would belong to the religious caste).

digger wrote:
In spite of his tragic moment of moral weakness, I still consider Lennier a good guy. Every character on B5 was flawed in a way, […]
Show full quote
KT7AGuy wrote:

In spite of his tragic moment of moral weakness, I still consider Lennier a good guy. Every character on B5 was flawed in a way, including all the "good guys". That made them human(e) and relatable. If Delenn can be redeemed, even after her disastrous and purely emotionally driven deciding vote to wage war on and nearly exterminate the human race, then surely so can Lennier.

Agreed. I remember only having seen the pilot of that show and it's seriously not for children.

Babylon Five is probably the best, the most captivating TV series I've ever seen.

tincup wrote:

Nice! Congrats! Great looking at all the pictures. Too much happiness!

386_junkie wrote:

Congratulations Kreshna!

Great to hear and see all the recent positive family news, there is nothing better than family, #1.

I wish you and your family all the very best.

carlostex wrote:

I'm late but congrats Kreshna!! All the best!

Malik wrote:

Congratulations (ucapan tahniah dan salam sejahtera) Kreshna and family! Long time didn't visit vogons, so missed this.

Thank you everyone! 😀 By the way, Malik, I didn't know they say "salam sejahtera" too in Malaysia. I haven't visited Vogons very often either. How are you doing?

Last edited by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman on 2019-02-23, 13:22. Edited 1 time in total.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 48 of 53, by KT7AGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Babylon Five is probably the best, the most captivating TV series I've ever seen.

It was for me as well, until I saw Avatar: The Last Airbender. Now they're both tied for best TV shows I've ever seen.

Avatar is a great show to watch with your entire family. Everybody of all ages can enjoy it. I highly recommend it.

(Don't bother with the movie. Honestly, it is truly terrible.)

Reply 50 of 53, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
KT7AGuy wrote:
It was for me as well, until I saw Avatar: The Last Airbender. Now they're both tied for best TV shows I've ever seen. […]
Show full quote

It was for me as well, until I saw Avatar: The Last Airbender. Now they're both tied for best TV shows I've ever seen.

Avatar is a great show to watch with your entire family. Everybody of all ages can enjoy it. I highly recommend it.

(Don't bother with the movie. Honestly, it is truly terrible.)

I have to admit I didn't watch Avatar: The Last Airbender TV series. In any case, my second most favorite TV show is The X-Files. I just like 90's TV shows; it was the where story arc was captivating, but stand-alone episodes were great to watch as well.

beastlike wrote:

Congratulations on your beautiful family!!!

Thank you. 😀

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 52 of 53, by brostenen

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Congrats on your new family. Looks like you found the place in life.

Don't eat stuff off a 15 year old never cleaned cpu cooler.
Those cakes make you sick....

My blog: http://to9xct.blogspot.dk
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/brostenen

001100 010010 011110 100001 101101 110011