VOGONS

Reply 40 of 44, by mtf8

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello,

Just stumbled onto this thread last night and started the 4GB download. Looking forward to checking it out later tonight but wanted to say thanks and start a conversation. Basically, back in the day, I worked with a few Roland components such as a SCC1 soundcard, SC88Pro, and a TD7. I've looked at a few soundfonts out there but nothing I've come across offers patches like "Shwimmer" and "Converge". According to this page, they do belong to the SC88Pro but again, the soundfonts I've seen have been quite minimal. I'm really hoping to find these in this soundfont. Can't wait to explore.

Reply 41 of 44, by mtf8

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy right now. This soundfont has everything and I'm actually hearing my MIDI files as they were originally written for the first time in (many) years. Thank you so much for this!!! I'll continue to keep an eye on this thread. Thank you! Thank you, Thank you. stgiga, please DM me (I can't seem to DM you?). I'd love to send you a gift as my way of saying thanks!

Reply 42 of 44, by mtf8

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

stgiga, tried reaching you from your website but the site doesn't appear to show any content after I clicked both the "about" and "contact" links. I'm viewing with Firefox. Hoping we connect here so I can figure out a way to repay you.

Reply 44 of 44, by stgiga

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm really sorry I've been inactive on this forum. I spent that time doing other soundfonts on Musical Artifacts, such as a Famicom Multichip bank https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts/793. Also, I got in touch with t999clint and Strix Soundfont Team and helped with those projects. I actually am on VGMusic Discord too. I can be reached at
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm actually 17 years old.
I appreciate your generosity.
I didn't update the weebly much after 5-25-2019 because of specific reasons.
I now own a Roland ED SC-D70

I'm Nonbinary and neurodivergent.
I use they/them. It can also be written as ᵺ㏟.