VOGONS

First post, by Smack2k

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I am trying to Flash a GeForce Ti4600 back to PC BIOS (it was flashed for use with a Mac for a while), but having issues as if I put the AGP card in the board and a PCI Video card with it, hook up the VGA to the PCI card and boot, I get no video or anything. Pulling the AGP card out, the PCI Video card works fine and boots up....My test board is from an HP XW4100 Workstation and is a Duray board.....not sure if the board is the issue or if I need to enable a jumper, but I cant find any documentation on the board.

Reply 3 of 5, by Smack2k

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The BIOS is super limited as its an HP BIOS.....I dont see anything in there about defaulting to PCI Video (there is nothing mentioning default video) unless its a board jumper, but I cant find much info on the board settings...

It boots from PCI Video fine if the AGP Card isnt inserted, so I dont think I need to find a board that boots from PCI Video......but I do think it defaults to AGP when that card is inserted.....

Reply 4 of 5, by The Serpent Rider

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

If the BIOS does not have priority options it may halt on AGP card error. Use another board.

I must be some kind of standard: the anonymous gangbanger of the 21st century.