VOGONS

First post, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I searched for list of PowerPC Mac games i have find this, it could help:
http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/PPC_Games

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 1 of 5, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

This list is nice, because its selection of really good, tested games not some endless list without descriptions or my small navigation.. PPC is dead, so make no sense update it in general way.

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 2 of 5, by derSammler

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Obviously, as the very first sentence on that page says that it's outdated and no longer being updated.

ruthan wrote on 2020-02-24, 16:50:

This list is nice, because its selection of really good, tested games not some endless list without descriptions or my small navigation.. PPC is dead, so make no sense update it in general way.

No offense, but you seem to not even know what this list you posted is all about. It lists PPC games that will run on a x86 Mac using Rosetta. This thread is about games for a G3, so your list is not even relevant in any way. Also, that list includes just 55 titles. How can you say it makes no sense updating it when there are way over 250 native PPC titles? Weird thinking. But again, that list is completely irrelevant.

Last edited by Stiletto on 2020-02-24, 23:52. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 3 of 5, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

And why they would test this particular games with Rosetta? Simply because these are best ones to make sense to invest time into testing.. If someone want endless hard to navigate list, he can try some legacy Mac preservation repository.. I already tried that and find one that this list is much better.. if you just want real PPC Mac and want to try some good games.