VOGONS

First post, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hell ou,
I worked Windows 98 videocard passthrough during last week and finally got it working with Mint 19.3 (which has old Qemu 2.11) and Z170 MB and Geforce 6 videocard.

Before it, 2,5 years ago i made KVM pass-through working with Unraid on Z97 and Geforce 7950 GT, Unraid has its issues has to be booted as main OS, you need your there disc formats and its not really multibooting or debugging friendly.
I always wanted to continue with it, but never had time or right mood and week ago someone pointed that you should be possible to done it just with vanilla KVM with any deskop Linux of your choice as main OS. So i started to work on it..

End of header bla,bla..

Most important thing is that you just can play Win 98 games with within any modern Linux of your choice just by addition some Win98 capable videocard to your machine.. and all videocards is running on native speed.. and paravirtualized cpu at ~90% of speed of real HW. I case of Win98, it use just 1 core and small ammount of ram from todays perspektive.. and with power of KVM, you can start few such machine in paralell, or use Win98 / XP / Win 7 kvm beside or along side of it (if you are ok with emulated slow videocard or have more than 2 videocards).

For example on my shoebox size Nas case when i tested it Quake 3 demo in full details in 1600x1200 at 90 FPS (it has such FPS cap) with Geforce 6600LE and low power slimmer Core i5 6500T (35W), which runs most of the time so silent that you cant say if i is running or not.

Everything is very fast, look at disk performance on picture, even RLoews driver cant do it:), Quake 3 framerate is actually more stable than with XP or Win7 on same machine KVM. SB16 emulation sound in quite is nice, no stutering etc.
But depends on game, i tried Unreal Tournament demo and there is big lag, but im emulation only SB16, which even admits..that its emulation is not final and are other sound cards to test, if its not good enough for your you can pass through pci sound card (through PCI-E to PCI adapter too, its no more chipset related is Win software thing) or usb one.
Im not feel any lag etc. Virtualized networking is fully working.

We are at the start it could only better. Maybe easily just with newer about of distro channel Qemu, 2.11 is quite old.. We now that nGLide is working even in Win98, so this really much better that any other Windows 98 emulation options.

Before some will startard with that Geforce 6 is too new spiel, I tested Geforce 6600LE because it was PCI-E and fit into my shoebox nas case, when i experimented with it, so any main machine harmed:) There are other cards to test, even some PCI onces are proven to work through PCI-e to PCI adapters.
Used MB Gigabyte Z170 MB, which has even PCI slots, but they are covered by primary videocard additional fan (its fanless one)

Im not any Youtuber, etc so will not ask for likes or subscribing etc , i just wanted to show that it working and discuss it further.. I because im quite happy from it, i blown on it lots of time.. This is really niche thing, so find in research 2 successfull projects from the pass 1 one was mine.. and one was with 2d only Cirrus card..

There are some great side effect like that you can use newest and greatest USB keyboards and mice as Windows 98 PS/2 ones even in safe mode.

Is someone has problem to understand you its working here is good KVM video, only imagine that its working with Win98 + old videocard instead of WIn 10 new videocard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16dbAUrtMX4

If you are looking for some details from whole make it possible process, or technical gets, how to look here:
https://www.win-raid.com/t6017f53-Windows-SE- … n-Hardware.html

But, i dont mind to discuss it here too.. Win-raid is more about technical parts, but when its proven that is working, is more gaming topic 😀

f53t6017p105571n2_dvflASjX.png
Picture style lend from AgentOO7 (thx)..

Last edited by ruthan on 2020-04-15, 21:13. Edited 7 times in total.

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 1 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I wrote tutorial:
https://www.win-raid.com/t6017f53-Windows-SE- … .html#msg105633

Im old goal oriented goatman, i care about facts and freedom, not about egos+prejudices. Hoarding=sickness. If you want respect, gain it by your behavior. I hate stupid SW limits, SW=virtual world, everything should be possible if you have enough raw HW.

Reply 2 of 45, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Good job. Although I like the nostalgia of genuine retro hardware, I agree with your philosophy that ultimately the best way to preserve and enjoy retro games for ourselves and for future generations is through modern technologies, such as emulation, virtualization and FPGAs.

As cool as passing through older graphics cards with native drivers to Win9X guests is, even that wouldn't be necessary with the development of proper and fully-accelerated paravirtualized video drivers for those older operating systems. Even older Windows versions already had a HAL, so applications and games would work regardless of underlying hardware. That is an advantage that can continue to be exploited to this day.

To some extent, even for many DOS games, the more demanding protected mode games of the latter half of the '90s in particular, this might be a better route to take instead of somehow trying to figure out Sound Blaster emulation. Many later DOS games used hardware abstraction layers in the form of VBE for video and standard driver models and APIs such as Miles/AIL and DIGPAK for audio. I believe modern hypervisors already use VBE to provide a paravirtualized graphics interface for anything higher than regular VGA modes. As for those audio APIs, such drivers could be developed for modern audio devices, which would reduce the reliance on emulation, particularly on newer systems.

I believe that legacy DOS and earlier Windows games can potentially be made to run a lot smoother under present day x86(_64) hardware than they currently do, through the development of better guest drivers.

Reply 3 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Although I like the nostalgia of genuine retro hardware, I agree with your philosophy that ultimately the best way to preserve and enjoy retro games for ourselves and for future generations is through modern technologies, such as emulation, virtualization and FPGAs.

Well you still could have it in some extend - you already have geniune videocard, you can pass through geniune sound card.. and if you have enough slots even any other pci cards of your choice (there is 90%+ change that it would work if dont you can try to report KVM bug). I mean, you can use for pass through machine some old keyboard and machine and old CRT monitor.. and Qemu has -cpu emulation if like slower machine, there are zillion options from 486 up, here is list (and if 486 is still to much, you can try setmul and if it not working yet. i dont doubt that some coders here are able write it codebase is public):

Spoiler

x86 486
x86 Broadwell-IBRS Intel Core Processor (Broadwell, IBRS)
x86 Broadwell-noTSX-IBRS Intel Core Processor (Broadwell, no TSX, IBRS)
x86 Broadwell-noTSX Intel Core Processor (Broadwell, no TSX)
x86 Broadwell Intel Core Processor (Broadwell)
x86 Cascadelake-Server Intel Xeon Processor (Cascadelake)
x86 Conroe Intel Celeron_4x0 (Conroe/Merom Class Core 2)
x86 EPYC-IBPB AMD EPYC Processor (with IBPB)
x86 EPYC AMD EPYC Processor
x86 Haswell-IBRS Intel Core Processor (Haswell, IBRS)
x86 Haswell-noTSX-IBRS Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS)
x86 Haswell-noTSX Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX)
x86 Haswell Intel Core Processor (Haswell)
x86 Icelake-Client Intel Core Processor (Icelake)
x86 Icelake-Server Intel Xeon Processor (Icelake)
x86 IvyBridge-IBRS Intel Xeon E3-12xx v2 (Ivy Bridge, IBRS)
x86 IvyBridge Intel Xeon E3-12xx v2 (Ivy Bridge)
x86 Nehalem-IBRS Intel Core i7 9xx (Nehalem Core i7, IBRS update)
x86 Nehalem Intel Core i7 9xx (Nehalem Class Core i7)
x86 Opteron_G1 AMD Opteron 240 (Gen 1 Class Opteron)
x86 Opteron_G2 AMD Opteron 22xx (Gen 2 Class Opteron)
x86 Opteron_G3 AMD Opteron 23xx (Gen 3 Class Opteron)
x86 Opteron_G4 AMD Opteron 62xx class CPU
x86 Opteron_G5 AMD Opteron 63xx class CPU
x86 Penryn Intel Core 2 Duo P9xxx (Penryn Class Core 2)
x86 SandyBridge-IBRS Intel Xeon E312xx (Sandy Bridge, IBRS update)
x86 SandyBridge Intel Xeon E312xx (Sandy Bridge)
x86 Skylake-Client-IBRS Intel Core Processor (Skylake, IBRS)
x86 Skylake-Client Intel Core Processor (Skylake)
x86 Skylake-Server-IBRS Intel Xeon Processor (Skylake, IBRS)
x86 Skylake-Server Intel Xeon Processor (Skylake)
x86 Westmere-IBRS Westmere E56xx/L56xx/X56xx (IBRS update)
x86 Westmere Westmere E56xx/L56xx/X56xx (Nehalem-C)
x86 athlon QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
x86 core2duo Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7700 @ 2.40GHz
x86 coreduo Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2600 @ 2.16GHz
x86 kvm32 Common 32-bit KVM processor
x86 kvm64 Common KVM processor
x86 n270 Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz
x86 pentium
x86 pentium2
x86 pentium3
x86 phenom AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor
x86 qemu32 QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
x86 qemu64 QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
x86 base base CPU model type with no features enabled
x86 host KVM processor with all supported host features (only available in KVM mode)
x86 max Enables all features supported by the accelerator in the current host

So what are you really missing? Some noise of old machines, or just siting beside it and its visual?
Im not saying that all has to feel better, or every new technology has not its falw.. but there some superstition and unbelief around these technologies which is not really based on facts. To be honest i dont really miss noise of small fans and old PSU.. i always hated optical drive sound or floppy reading, writing sounds, even old HDD.. its actually breaking my games immersion.. I cold be good for while, but for longer play session, i doubt it.

As cool as passing through older graphics cards with native drivers to Win9X guests is, even that wouldn't be necessary with the development of proper and fully-accelerated paravirtualized video drivers for those older operating systems.

How long we are from the end of Win98 era? 15 years, this development except 2D never happened, except some Virtualbox Wine 3D backporting which died. As i wrote here https://www.win-raid.com/t6017f53-Windows-SE- … .html#msg104092 - first quote.. it dont looks impossible to drive some Win9x driver for newer card which supports 3d.. present time cards are cards are so fast, the if you would lose 95% of performance it still would be ok. So i hope that once some will do it, but even than i could take very long time, to get ATI \ Nvidia \ Matrox etc level of compatibility. Its like glide for DOS, there should be possible to make it working on non 3dfx cards, but nobody wrote it yet and you cant tell when it would happen.
There is PCem big hope, but it has 1,2 releases per year, big scope and very hardcore code, and even with fastest today cpu (im running it on Core i9 9900K), it can emulate K6-II 233 MHz + 2x Voodoo2 at the best, so it would take a while to be ready for some lastest Win9x games and 1600x1200 and full details.

Emulated HW has 1 major advatages:
1) Could be selected to emulate most compatible machine of era.
2) Could be changed quickly.
3) If there is some HW flaw you can fix it, on physical hw you often cant.

Reply 4 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Otherwise i found appreciate some "Win9x sound guy" in help to review quality of Qemu emulated sound cards review find there optimal settings.. of course that best would be just review of actual sound quality (im not really right guy to do it.. i have some machines with SB16.. but i dont have good ears and memory to make sound reviews and compare it on 2 machines) with your old install, but there are also lots of knowledge to share.. BTW i was suprised that Qemu, even has GUS support, but i dunno how good..

Some questions:
1) What is best creative SB16 driver for Win98? Im no using that from Win98 SE CD.

2) There is some Windows 98 - quality sample conversion rate settings, i had set by default to good, there are 2 more levels, i wonder if it matters?

3) Was SB16 from 1992 or something like that actually good for Win9x gaming and 2000 year games?
Qemu has there Win9x related sound card options except SB16:
Es1370 - ENSONIQ AudioPCI ES1370
Ac97 - Intel 82801AA AC97 Audio, its Intelm, but i read in some tutorial that i should install Realtek driver for it.
Cs4231a - CS4231A
Technically- they are newer so thery should be better.. but which one for which types of games, or is there some overall winner (AudioPCI ES1370?). How about SB emulation, it is good.. or would be better emulate both SB16 for Dos games fallback and more modern soundcard for Win9x games? How much compatibility hassle is such combo?

So far i tested only SB16 with Win9x games:
https://www.win-raid.com/t6017f53-Windows-SE- … .html#msg105732
Maybe some sound problem are just feature even on real SB16..

So far i didnt got any stutering typical for Vmware / Virtualbox sound emulation.

I dont doubt that real card passthrough would be probably better, but still .. there is never enough pci slots if any, or you have use clunky PCI-E to PCI adapters.. and one good thing of virtual sound is that is much cleaner, that there is not base default noise form speakers.

Reply 5 of 45, by kjliew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

While PCI pass-through works, you are not really getting Win9x VM a fresh new taste of modern CPU/GPU. Yes, hardware-assisted virtualization with Intel VT/AMD-V today solves the puzzle of CPU, but passing through GPU will be limited to the GPU with drivers support for Win9x. This is rare, or they are just out-dated yester-years technology. For eg. the GeForce 6600LE by today standard is not anything stellar. Intel Skylake Core-M 6Y30 (8W TDP) with Skylake GT2 UHD 515 is at lease 2X faster. Ryzen 2500U APU w/ Vega 8 Graphics (15W TDP) is at least 6X faster. Quake3 90FPS is not really very fast, in fact, I guess it was limited by the GPU. I can easily get near 2X of that FPS from Quake3 on Win9x VM with Glide pass-through or OpenGL pass-through. On Linux with recent Intel UHD Graphics, you have another option of Intel GVT-g which also provide Direct3D acceleration, provided that the games still work on Windows 7 because Intel Graphics drivers supporting Intel GVT-g require Windows 7 or newer, and work best with Windows 10 x64. If the games still work on Windows 7, then there is highly likely that dgVoodoo2 APIs wrapping would work best without the needs of emulation.

Sure, the solution may work best for legacy Direct3D games, but not with the cumbersome of dealing with passing through physical hardware (different monitor outputs, keyboard/mouse etc.). And, it only works for Linux because of VFIO-PCI tight integration with Linux KVM. HAXM and WHPX aren't so lucky.

Reply 6 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I can easily get near 2X of that FPS from Quake3 on Win9x VM with Glide pass-through or OpenGL pass-through. On Linux with recent Intel UHD Graphics, you have another option of Intel GVT-g which also provide Direct3D acceleration, provided that the games still work on Windows 7 because Intel Graphics drivers supporting Intel GVT-g require Windows 7 or newer, and work best with Windows 10 x64. If the games still work on Windows 7, then there is highly likely that dgVoodoo2 APIs wrapping would work best without the needs of emulation.

Sure, the solution may work best for legacy Direct3D games, but not with the cumbersome of dealing with passing through physical hardware (different monitor outputs, keyboard/mouse etc.). And, it only works for Linux because of VFIO-PCI tight integration with Linux KVM. HAXM and WHPX aren't so lucky.

Well 90 FPS in Quake 3 should be enough for everyone, i havent reason to push it more 😀 Do you need to play in on 144Hz monitor? Its way better than any known solution like PCem, of course it has flaws , but monitor switching can be just handled by HDMi switch, which can prioritize standadt output.. auto switch when VM is enabled.. standard output when is should down. Mouse and keyboard release should work too, i have some issues with it right now and it not rocket science make it working. Yeah Linux is Pita for as average users, pass through and machine setup too, but maybe someone will adjust virt-manager or create some clever scripts.

But from what you wrote it seems, that you have better solution, if it is your Topic 60950 projet, you did miserable advertising job, no offense meant..
If you can it working for all APIs - Direct3D / OpengGL / Glide.. it would be replacement.. translation legacy calls to new cards it would be superior, faster etc, you would have more slots for modern stuff, you can use it with notebooks... But still i thing that there would be for long time stability issues until it would get polished.

You should really post some numbers / videos etc, because otherwise nobody know what to excect.. i tried some old version version and it was slideshow, so i probably did something wrong.. but to know when info is so minimal.
If wonder what graphics drivers should be installed within Win98 to make it working? Its this emulate whole 3Dfx hardware, or cirrus know magically supports Glide calls? Should be Glide Wrapper installed, within client too.. or just on server (host)?

I cant also agree with idea that such things are not good enough for integrate them to main Qemu that Qemu is for business, its open project there is already i lots strange legacy stuff, like old soundcards emulation, 68k Macs emulation, Power Mac emulation, sparks.. Arm development board emulation, so if any retro gaming enhancement would be activated just by optimal starting parameters, they could and should be up-streamed.

I really dont understand why as other projects, there are not just working builds available online for download, but all is distributed through some *.diff files to integrate and build it by yourself (which means download X GB of building tools and some terminal p*rn), such project wouldnt never have much users and if its working, it should have.. build it is maybe even more annoying to setup that pass through, where you dont need build anything and edit some source files.

Reply 7 of 45, by kjliew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Well, I do have something better under my sleeve 😁 - MESA pass-through for OpenGL.
See Intel Graphics UHD 515 in action on GNOME/Wayland, Quake3 167FPS, all from a petty, fan-less ultrabook. While I benched it at 1024x768, it is typically less then 2% variation in *ANY* resolution up to 1600x1200. I don't have 4K or 8K panel to test higher resolutions.

MESAGL.png
Filename
MESAGL.png
File size
428.53 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Inspired by BoxedWine OpenGL pass-through, I embarked on yet another undertaking to implement OpenGL pass-through based on MESA implementation. This addresses the lacking of modern Glide wrappers such as dgVoodoo2 on Linux for games that do not work with OpenGlide (even with my recent contribution of Glide3x wrapper) but also support OpenGL.

Serious Sam TFE at 60FPS, probably capped by V-SYNC.

SeriousSamTFE.png
Filename
SeriousSamTFE.png
File size
1.2 MiB
Views
File license

Homeworld, host running MESA Gallium iris driver with HUD, perfect graphics and completely playable.

Homeworld.png
Filename
Homeworld.png
File size
393.1 KiB
Views
File license

All with 32-bit color and full 32-bit highres textures.
Unlike QEMU native virgil3D/virtio-gpu OpenGL pass-through, my pass-through implementation also works for Windows 10 host from Wndows guest OS's. It makes use of the concept of standalone OpenGL ICD, similar to 3Dfx OpenGL ICD for Voodoo/Voodoo2 for full-screen rendering. When sufficient OpenGL capabilities are available, hopefully they will provide the fundamentals for Direct3D emulation with WineD3D.

Reply 8 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Wow. I would like to test it, if it would be executable by normal human beings..

Does it work with any modern GPU, or just Intel HD ones? Are same performance numbers valid for Windows too? I wonder Mesa is now mainly Linux / Android thing (i saw only very old versions used by Q2DOS and on Amiga) , so you are using it on WIndows too or that standalone OpenGL ICD is used on Windows at replacement of it for Windows platform? Your previous 3dfx work is integrated within it, so only Direct3D is missing?

BTW what are most demanding Windows 98 games - Doom3?

You are without doubts great developer, but normal people as me need more detailed concept explanations and testing packages ..

Reply 9 of 45, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
kjliew wrote on 2020-03-08, 05:16:

resolution up to 1600x1200. I don't have 4K or 8K panel to test higher resolutions.

latest nvidia drivers allow adding and using 2x higher resolutions than that of your display

Reply 10 of 45, by kjliew

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Windows 10 1909 x64 QEMU WHPX, AMD FX8300 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

MESAGL-W10.png
Filename
MESAGL-W10.png
File size
624.57 KiB
Views
File comment
MESAGL-W10
File license

It is a 95W desktop-class CPU + 40W GPU, nothing impressive what so ever. I always prefer the freedom to play on laptops/ultrabooks. It's an old, multiple past generations game, by the way.

Both Glide pass-through and MESA pass-through can co-exist at the same time and games can switch between 3Dfx Glide or OpenGL at will without rebooting QEMU. MESA is an unlicensed, open-source implementation of OpenGL. I take it as a reference and it is handy to be able to look at the source code to figure out how to pass-through the APIs, in addition to all the OpenGL programming resources available online.

Reply 11 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Great, the most important is that is working at all. What is present level of compatibility, all Glide and OpenGl games are working, or only some subset?

Reply 12 of 45, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
ruthan wrote on 2020-03-08, 00:32:

Should be Glide Wrapper installed, within client too.. or just on server (host)?

I guess you never had any 3dfx card hence your question.

Programs using glide need to find glide .ovl (in dos) or .dll (in windows).
So you can place them either in the folder of your program's executable or in the "path" available to every program.
For example nglide places its glide .dlls in windows' folder available to all programs, but you can also place them in the folder of your program's executable.

So you place dgvoodoo2 .dlls in the folder of your program (game or qemu in this case)
You also have to place glide ovl /dlls inside your virtual machine/emulator (in case of qemu with kjliew's 3dfx passthrough patch: you use kjliew's wrappers taken from the first post of his qemu thread)

it works the same in dosbox (there are wrappers made for dosbox with glide passthrough too)

Last edited by Stiletto on 2020-03-11, 06:04. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 13 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

No i had couple of them, Voodoo 1/2 where listed in Windows 98 as multimedia devices and had own drivers.

I know how its working in Dosbox and real Dos.. Because im not able to build it from newest version.. I have found some your old post where you provided 3dfx enabled Qemu executable and later Dos disk image, but where werent other qemu files, so i had to copy them from vanilla version.. im not sure if is right, there arent aby other changes to files.

When i run that yours 3.1 virtual, i see right after execution that 3D mode is active, maybe of AfterBurner overlay, but when i run test30..
Im getting this error Assrtion Failed! grSstQueryHardw(&hwCOnfig)
File:test30.c
Line:120
I have nGLide installed on machine, i dunno if matters or not.
I could have incompatible dlls to ovl files.. i used these from 1st post..

I dont really undestand whole this hassle, there are lots of specific Qemu builds online for PowerPC mac etc.. Why someone can just build and share whole Qemu 3dfx+sound enabled package.. and even better add some Freedos or disk disk image and qemu script to it.

Reply 14 of 45, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

i get exactly the same error message when i copy nglide .dlls to qemu folder
so your qemu is cause of some reason finding nglide .dlls instead of dgvoodoo ones

i guess may be a reason cause you use some scripts and maybe you don't start qemu from its folder but from some other folder hence qemu doesn't see dgvoodoo in that folders and finds the ones from windows folder

Reply 16 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ok when i try to copy dgVooodo2 dlls in to qemu folder its doing clearly something else..
I can start the start.. i got fullscreen 640x480 resolution screen, but dos4.. freeze.

But i as say, i doubt that Qemu 3.1 would play nice with files with 1 post.

I doesnt matter if nGLide uninstalled or not.

Reply 18 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I dunno, maybe is problem that i have 3 monitors.. some wrappers not like more than 1.

In qemu window i can see this:
glidept: DLL loaded - glide2x.dll
trace: _grGlideInit@0 called
glidept: grGlideGetVersion Glide 2.43
glidept: grSstWinOpen called, fmt 1 org 0 buf 2 aux 1 gLfb 0xfb000000

Im using Nvidia card, if it matters.

Other problem could be that qemu seems to be 32bit(qemu-system-i386_nogtk_sdl2_whpx_haxm_glide_2.exe - i386), i tried 32 bit dgvoodoo2 dlls and got same line 120 error as with nGLide. With 64 bit im geeting is at least resolution switch..

All this low level debug, guides that who really benefits from it? You maybe can learn something when you make it once, but make it again and again its waste of time. Just pleas place your qemu build on google drive or something like that we will see, if some my setup problem, or my machine problem..

Last edited by ruthan on 2020-03-09, 10:46. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 19 of 45, by ruthan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Otherwise i made PCI videocard working with KVM.