Here it is, This version is 6Kb bigger than the previous one.
07/07/2020 Beta 21
Warning : Delete MODMXT.CFG as its format changed.
- OPL3: Increased the delay for OPL3 Write again (Bug on 486)
- MDA: Autodetect Monochrome text mode
- MDA: Corrected the display during replay in Hercule and MDA (Sinclair PC200)
- Gravis: Corrected the Sample Offset when > Sample size on the GUS. (Bug on PANIC.S3M)
- Bug fix for tone portamento when it is started with no note defined.
- S3M: The Sample cut when the pitch is too high was no more working. (Root42, bug on PANIC.S3M)
- S3M: Bug corrected in the pattern loader (MJay99, PASSTIME.S3M)
- .XM: Corrected a Loader problem, when too many comments are added in samples name.
- .VGM: read on OPL2 / OPL3 and Tandy Added
- Added OPLLPT Config menu and support (Not Tested)
- Added the Tandy chip Config menu and detection (PCJr, T1000 and DAC).
- TDYLPT Code Added (Provided by Benedikt)
- -t -tdylpt -opl2lpt and -opl3 arguments sent to SBGVM
- Various internal changes, for Pause during replay, display...
- The GUS Replay Frequency is now displayed in the Debug Menu. (F6)
- GUS Volume now change with the global menu volume (Keep it > 60%)