First post, by dulu
- seller said that card has a 128MB of ram
- there are 8 ram chips, each has a "16Mx16 DDR" tag on it, so 16x8=128MB (...right? )
- silicon has tag "R360"
- sticker on the back says that card has a 256MB
- GPU-Z says that card has a 256MB
- GPU-Z says that core name is "R350"
My first thought was "ok, this is the worse version of 9800 pro, called "9800 pro 128 bit". But it doesn`t match too. Gpu-z says that clock has a 378MHz, when "fake 9800pro" has only 325. My question is, how much worse could this card be than reference 9800pro, and what programs should I use to find out how much memory it really has? Maybe clock is fake too?