VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 22 of 27, by DFXThomas

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

If this is still an active search, I have the codewheel of "The Games - Summer Challenge" in perfect condition. Although I really don't want to destroy it. Is there any way I could help you?

DFXThomas / DesertFOX
E-Mail: d.f.x@me.com
YeOldeGames.eu : DesertFOX

Reply 24 of 27, by LoPhreaknc

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Timber wrote on 2021-01-28, 11:50:

I do not want to seem ungrateful, but since I unfortunately can't yet send PMs, another ping on this way.
Request to @Big Pink, can you scan the wheel again as a whole? Then I easily create an interactive from it

Timber... How can i contact you? i have some things that can be usefull for you (codewheels / scripts)
I cant send PM's either

Reply 26 of 27, by Timber

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
LoPhreaknc wrote on 2023-03-15, 12:41:
Timber wrote on 2021-01-28, 11:50:

I do not want to seem ungrateful, but since I unfortunately can't yet send PMs, another ping on this way.
Request to @Big Pink, can you scan the wheel again as a whole? Then I easily create an interactive from it

Timber... How can i contact you? i have some things that can be usefull for you (codewheels / scripts)
I cant send PM's either

Hi LoPhreaknc
still can't send PMs too so please contact me via mail:
wireddcontrol (at) gmail.com

greetz
Timber

Last edited by Timber on 2023-03-16, 14:44. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 27 of 27, by Timber

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
rudika79 wrote on 2022-07-15, 22:34:

You can download Code Wheels for Summer Challenge, Winter Challenge and many more from the Archive.org website.

Link: https://archive.org/details/code-wheels

thanks for pointing everybody to it, that's my batch of code wheels on archive 😉
In the meantime I had found the two wheels and a lot of others and added them to that list
only very few are missing, hurray ! 😉