Calf-Life
No Man's Ski
Pommander Keen
Star Wars: Dork Forces
Jest Drive
Ewe of the Beholder
Mortal Wombat
The Secret of Donkey Island

Good work people, cracked me up. I really want Portal to become Portaloo but it's simply not happening within the rules, is it..

Reply 43 of 166, by JidaiGeki

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Umpire - fight against the injustices of the zealous decision maker in this cricketing RPG

The Polite Quest series - uncouth behaviour has broken out in the town of Lytton, and only you can restore order!

Bunship - drop baked treats on your enemy from your AH64

Need for Steed - high speed horse riding sim

or, how about adding a letter? If so, Gothicc - need I say more 😀

Reply 44 of 166, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Celtic Kings - The Pubic Wars. The Romans, the Gauls, the Iberians, and the Carthaginians battled each other in a brutal warfare where the combatants furiously and violently pulled out each other's pubic hair. Now talk about pain! Aieeee!

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 45 of 166, by rmay635703

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Fac-man a game about a particular Cylon in the modern reinterpretation of a classic show but with the addition of pretend swear words

One has to wonder if left as puck-man if said game would have become as popular as it did

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KS1f4nayXpY

Reply 47 of 166, by MrFlibble

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
gerry wrote on 2021-07-20, 10:10:
Rye of the beholder - fantasy farming sim (thanks for inspiration JidaiGeki ! ) Hemmings - sewing game! Lunch-Out!! - resta […]
Show full quote

Rye of the beholder - fantasy farming sim (thanks for inspiration JidaiGeki ! )
Hemmings - sewing game!
Lunch-Out!! - restaurant selector
DimCity - poorly lit sim
Tony Hawk' Pro Slater - there's roofing to be done!
Mortal Wombat - save the marsupial

This is the winner so far IMO.

DOS Games Archive | Free open source games | RGB Classic Games

Reply 49 of 166, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

This one is risqué enough, that I will only describe it tangentially. My apologies to mods (and everyone else) if inappropriate.

The original game is Burger Time and the third letter of the first word is substituted for the letter g .

Reply 50 of 166, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Gob of War... talk the most crap to win.
Mast Effect... sailing simulator
World of Barcraft... mix the best cocktails.
BioShack... save the world from a deadly virus... from a cabin in the woods.

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 51 of 166, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Train Simulator --> Brain Simulator : an immersive (and recursive) sim where you play as whatever public personality you believe is most likely functioning using titular reference rather than the real thing .

Reply 52 of 166, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Metal Bear Solid... pretty much mechwarrior in a mechanised giant bear.

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 53 of 166, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
BitWrangler wrote on 2021-07-22, 16:23:

Metal Bear Solid... pretty much mechwarrior in a mechanised giant bear.

My twisted mind envisions a much more risqué scenario for that title . If necessary, look up bear in the Urban Dictionary and you will see what I'm getting at .

Reply 54 of 166, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

you may of course imagine hairy dudes into black sabbath if that's what hakunas your matata. 😜

Fallout: New Vegan... you have been uninvited from all your old buddies BBQ events, and now must get invites to other parties, while avoiding eating meat in many strange new foods.

Reply 55 of 166, by Big Pink

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

My younger brother misheard Rainbow Six as Rainbow Sex, which is the kind of party Oprah warned us about. Worse than Hot Coffee in every way.

I thought IBM was born with the world

Reply 56 of 166, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
BitWrangler wrote on 2021-07-22, 16:47:

you may of course imagine hairy dudes into black sabbath if that's what hakunas your matata. 😜

🤣 That was a really funny way to put it . At a previous job, I had some coworkers who were both into this kind of stuff and were very open to talking about it amongst themselves and with other parties (such as myself) who were not offended by such things. This was often done with a good amount of humour but always discretely (not everyone is able to appreciate the humour in salacious life stories, regardless of which genders and/or specific activities are or are not involved) , during breaks . This probably warped my mind a bit in regards to that kind of humor, but probably helped me become more respectful of other people in general .

That being said, I hope nobody is getting offended by all this in any way, shape or form .

Reply 57 of 166, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Big Pink wrote on 2021-07-22, 17:11:

My younger brother misheard Rainbow Six as Rainbow Sex, which is the kind of party Oprah warned us about. Worse than Hot Coffee in every way.

Skittles: Taste the Rainbow! 🤣

Reply 59 of 166, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
leileilol wrote on 2021-07-22, 17:23:

LEISURE SHIT LARRY
this time the toilet works

So basically you spend the rest of the game leisurely taking a dump?

How about this:

Leisure Suit Lorry!

The '70s Retro Truck Simulator game, which nostalgically takes you back to the days of delivering clothes to department stores, back when people (with poor taste in fashion) still shopped for clothes in physical stores.