VOGONS


First post, by Matt The Cat

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hey there, I am looking to buy a known working 2003 socket 754 motherboard with ddr1 slots (at least 2gb supported and athlon 64 support(probably inherent with socket 754?).

Essentially I had two boards that failed, one 2003 board cause exploding capacitors (did post but didn't leave on long to cause more trouble) and one 2004 board that wouldn't post.

So I have everything known working for a launch athlon 64 build now except for the 2003 motherboard itself. I am seriously interested.

Also if there is a better place to post about this, then I am interested in feedback on that too. Thank you for understanding and reading.

Reply 1 of 1, by shevalier

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Battle of the platforms: socket 754!
nd22 prefers Abit.

Aopen MX3S, PIII-S Tualatin 1133, Radeon 9800Pro@XT BIOS, Audigy 4 SB0610
JetWay K8T8AS, Athlon DH-E6 3000+, Radeon HD2600Pro AGP, Audigy 2 Value SB0400
Gigabyte Ga-k8n51gmf, Turion64 ML-30@2.2GHz , Radeon X800GTO PL16, Diamond monster sound MX300