VOGONS


First post, by dalves408

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

I have a AMD 650Mhz Slot A processor that seems to be missing 2 resistors.

AMD - K7650MTR51B - PWB 1000034-009

R35 - ?
R154 - 68 Ohm - Seeing from multiple photos it should be matching others in the row.

From searching for images of similar pcb photos on the internet, most of them there isnt any identifing marking on the top of the resistor. The only one I was able to read a resistence value was from a photo of a 1Ghz Thunderbird pcb with shows 102 (1k Ohms). That same photo shows the resistor next to R35, R146 being a 102 aswell but from measuring R146 on this board show me the value 80 Ohms (testing in circuit).

Can anyone help me confirm which resistor value R35 should be?
All photos attached are my own from the board im working on.

Reply 1 of 1, by dalves408

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Well.. just to fill in. I was able to find another AMD K7 650mhz, removed R35, and measured 94.6 ohms from the resistor.