VOGONS


Motherboard M601 v1.3f

Topic actions

First post, by cyberfox

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hello,

I'm looking for the bios image of the motherboard you can see in the pic attached.

Thank you very much!

Reply 2 of 3, by cyberfox

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Thank you for your answer, I found a screenshot on another topic on this site and the post string should be exacly 40-0100-001437-00101111-080893-4386-F, do you think they should work anyway ?
Because I've tried to burn another version and the mb boots but once in the bios the machine becames instable, and sometimes freeze...

Reply 3 of 3, by Babasha

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
cyberfox wrote on 2026-08-31, 20:53:

Thank you for your answer, I found a screenshot on another topic on this site and the post string should be exacly 40-0100-001437-00101111-080893-4386-F, do you think they should work anyway ?
Because I've tried to burn another version and the mb boots but once in the bios the machine becames instable, and sometimes freeze...

I dont know but when i try to recover my motherboards i burn 20-25 virsions of BIOSes and try them with tuning of differrent parameters to match best)))

Need help? Begin with photo and model of your hardware 😉