VOGONS


First post, by Marco

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Dear Forum members,

does anyone still have the tech reference for above NIC? I only could find this link but content is lost: https://web.archive.org/web/20030408224628/ht … d.com/indx.html

Thank you.

1) VLSI SCAMP 311 | 386SX25@TI486SXLC2-50@63 | 16MB | CL-GD5434 | CT2830| SCC-1 | MT32 | WDC160GB/7200/8MB | Fast-SCSI AHA 1542CF + BlueSCSI v2/15k U320
2) SIS486 | 486DX/2 66(@80) | 32MB | TGUI9440 | LAPC-I

Reply 1 of 4, by Marco

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

For the moment this item seems to be lost. I also contacted the developer of the Linux busmaster driver still hoping for an answer.

1) VLSI SCAMP 311 | 386SX25@TI486SXLC2-50@63 | 16MB | CL-GD5434 | CT2830| SCC-1 | MT32 | WDC160GB/7200/8MB | Fast-SCSI AHA 1542CF + BlueSCSI v2/15k U320
2) SIS486 | 486DX/2 66(@80) | 32MB | TGUI9440 | LAPC-I

Reply 2 of 4, by PC Hoarder Patrol

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Marco wrote on 2026-09-19, 16:04:

For the moment this item seems to be lost. I also contacted the developer of the Linux busmaster driver still hoping for an answer.

Here you go (was in the CottonTail directory of the freedos mirror archive)...

The attachment 3c515.pdf is no longer available

Reply 3 of 4, by Disruptor

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
PC Hoarder Patrol wrote on 2026-09-19, 18:52:
Marco wrote on 2026-09-19, 16:04:

For the moment this item seems to be lost. I also contacted the developer of the Linux busmaster driver still hoping for an answer.

Here you go (was in the CottonTail directory of the freedos mirror archive)...

The attachment 3c515.pdf is no longer available

Cool. A bridge from ISA to PCI.

Reply 4 of 4, by Marco

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Wow. Thank you very much. Once again large help from this community.

Thank you.

1) VLSI SCAMP 311 | 386SX25@TI486SXLC2-50@63 | 16MB | CL-GD5434 | CT2830| SCC-1 | MT32 | WDC160GB/7200/8MB | Fast-SCSI AHA 1542CF + BlueSCSI v2/15k U320
2) SIS486 | 486DX/2 66(@80) | 32MB | TGUI9440 | LAPC-I