First post, by Miphee
- Rank
- Oldbie
Hey guys, (not so) quick question:
My Windows 11 25H2 crapped out and I had to do a partial reinstall.
I managed to set almost everything back the way it was but not this one.
The problem is that I can't restore how my taskbar icons behave, namely the width of taskbar icons in a group.
This is what I mean:
I opened a bunch of photos that are put in a nice group but the names are waaay too long and StartAllback, Winaero Tweaker, ExplorerPatcher, Windhawk or direct registry edit doesn't have any options or effect that works with 25H2, none that I could find anyway.
How do I make these damn lines shorter? It's maddening because even if only 1 opened image has a long file name it makes the entire group wide as fuck. To add insult to injury it also includes the name of the program used and I have no idea how to cut it all short.
Before the Windows 11 reinstall it worked fine but I can't do it anymore.
Any help would be appreciated, I'm out of ideas.