First post, by Donald Duck
Greetings!
So I watched this video where he builds a 486 machine to run on DOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbjYkPKRm-8
He installs a sound card into the MB but dose not show him installing the driver for it onto DOS. But he dose show you a program running in DOS that he alters the volume and other sound settings for. (So I presume that he has installed drivers that will run on DOS).
Sadly the sound card slot he used will not fit my MB as I have no ports for it (the MB is to new for that expansion card) However I do have spare PCI 1 slots s seen hear
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripheral_Comp … nt_Interconnect
It is just finding a PCI card that will have drivers compatible for DOS. as all the sound cards for this PCI that I have seen, seam to only run on win-7 and above
Any suggestions please?
Thanks