First post, by TheFighterJetDude
It has finally been done! Originally, SupraGSX on GitHub patched the XP x86 version of the driver, and then a day later jonathanwei1994-hub patched the x64 version, however when I originally tested it on my machine, it had done a 0xBE BSOD, so EAZY BLACK over on Discord patched the nv4_mini.sys, and here we go!
This system has an AMD Ryzen Threadripper 7970X, GTX 1080 Ti, and 64GB RAM.
I am still going to do some more testing, but it seems like 3D acceleration fully works, as well as the control panel. I didn't test the HD audio driver yet, but I think it should most likely work. I also didn't test the original 32 bit driver yet, but from what I understand it works as well.
Also, high refresh rate monitors seem to work as well; I can set my main monitor to 3840x1080 at 144hz and it works!
32-bit driver: https://github.com/SupraGSX/Forceware-382.69
64-bit driver (with fixed nv4_mini.sys): https://legacywindowssoftware.duckdns.org/fil … U/NVIDIA/Modded NVIDIA driver GeForce 10 series support (Windows XP)/x64/NVIDIA_368.81_WinXP_x64_Pascal _GTX1080_3D_4K120Hz_H265.7z