VOGONS


First post, by Luckyluka1

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hello. I have used DosBox for a long time. I never do any of the more technical things with it. I just use it plainly. I have never had a problem until recently. I'm not sure when the last time was that I used DosBox, I think it was about 2 or 3 months ago. At that time, everything worked fine, just like it always has.
Today I used it and that's when things did not work correctly. I normally have my web browser running with a Gamespot cheat sheet pulled up. Then I run DosBox and put it in Full Screen mode by pressing Alt-Enter. When I run into a situation where I need the cheat sheet, I press Alt-Enter again to come out of full screen mode. Then after I looked up what I needed on my cheat sheet, I returned to full screen mode by pressing Alt-Enter again. When it returned to full screen mode, only a couple of blotches of the screen showed up and the rest of the screen is black. As I run the mouse around, the screen refreshes properly where ever I move my mouse. I don't know if it has something to do with a Windows 11 update or what. I would really appreciate any help guys.

Luke