VOGONS


First post, by PVCFaust

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hi everyone,

as it happens, two or more people, unknown to each other, can have similar ideas at similar times.

Back in 2020 I wanted to level up my making-music-with-the-MT-32 game with truly custom patches. Through the quest studious archive I downloaded a copy of DR.T’s MT-32 editor/librarian. With it, you can create custom patches inside the MT-32, but it could not embed the sysex messages for those patches into a midi file.

Fast forward more than six years of on-and-mostly-off work on it, I can finally call it ready: PVC MT-32
https://codeberg.org/PVCFaust/PVCMT32/releases

My aim with PVC MT-32 was to have a mirror of the MT-32's memory you can easily import, manipulate, and export.

It runs natively on Windows 7 (or newer), but also runs perfectly on linux through wine.

The full source code is available at https://codeberg.org/PVCFaust/PVCMT32

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

The attachment main window.png is no longer available
The attachment memory editor.png is no longer available