VOGONS

Radio MT-32

Topic actions

First post, by curious_sle

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

See http://www.knickknack.ch/radiomt32/

Still very simple. I got more to add but i still could use some mp3's to add 😀 *nudge* *wink*

Reply 3 of 28, by Reckless

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

A nice idea (I like old game music!).

A lot of the early Sierra and Lucasarts adventure games had MT32 specific music. Quest Studios offers a lot of [Sierra] downloads but I don't know how they'd be with hosting them on the radio? Please ask them for permission.

www.the-inventory.org has had adventure game music streaming for a couple of years now and it's a really good solution (i.e. it's all too easy to close a web browser window but not so likely to close Winamp!). Obviously no good if you do not run your own server 😀

Reply 4 of 28, by curious_sle

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The mt32demo is from some webpage of a sounddesigner or so i found a while back while looking for mp3's of mt-32 music... I don't realy remember.

-

as for providing m3u or shoutcast stream... well, i kinda like the current setup hence i did it that way... still looking for more muzak

Reply 9 of 28, by Lord Nightmare

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

You wanted Lost Vikings? Give me a few minutes to record it, and PM me an email to send the files to.

Lord Nightmare

"When life gives you zombies... *CHA-CHIK* ...you make zombie-ade!"

Reply 10 of 28, by Lord Nightmare

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Crap, I've had a lot of problems recording LV, sorry. I think you'll have to count me out for that for now.

LN

"When life gives you zombies... *CHA-CHIK* ...you make zombie-ade!"

Reply 18 of 28, by =zum=

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Read better. I was proposing mt2gm to make the mt-32 play GM midi's (which enlarges at any possible game while being mt-32) and record if curious_sle wants. Now I'm not saying that I'm the only one who can use it, but I'm just proposing.