VOGONS

First post, by torindkflt

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Greetings. If possible, I would please like someone more knowledgeable to confirm that the following is the correct pinout for the PS/2 port header (J99) on a Shuttle HOT-569A motherboard:

1 - Data
2 - Not Connected
3 - Ground
4 - Vcc
5 - Clock

Typically I'm very good at eventually finding out info like this, but I'm asking here because the single solitary Google entry I can find with the info I need leads to a site that is no longer working (https://oerg866.titandemo.de/drivers.mdscene. … 71/571_569_.pdf), and Google does not have a cached copy of it. The little search result snippet for the page lists the pinout above, but without seeing the entire page I cannot be 100% certain that is the info for J99 and not some other random 5-pin header on the board (Depending on how the text is laid out, an indexer/bot will often read PDF files out of order).

Whatever the actual pinout, the next step will be finding (or modifying) a PS/2 bracket for use with this board. But, that'll be for another time.

Thank you. 😊

Reply 1 of 3, by PCBONEZ

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
J99.jpg
Filename
J99.jpg
File size
61.92 KiB
Views
File comment
Shuttle Hot 569A - J99
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Attachments

• Filename
    Shuttle Hot 569a.pdf
    File size
    3.82 MiB
    Downloads
    110 downloads
    File comment
    Shuttle Hot 569A Manual
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

GRUMPY OLD FART - On Hiatus, sort'a
Mann-Made Global Warming. - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.
You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.

Reply 3 of 3, by PCBONEZ

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You're welcome!

GRUMPY OLD FART - On Hiatus, sort'a
Mann-Made Global Warming. - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.
You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.