VOGONS

Reply 20 of 23, by channelmaniac

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Merry early Christmas courtesy Computer Reset in Dallas.

I picked up an Ensoniq ES1370 based PCI sound card and it came with v2.0 of the driver CD. I found this thread looking around for info on the card and thought I'd share the freshly uploaded .iso image of the software/driver CD that came with the card.

It includes Win95, Win3.1x, DOS, and WinNT drivers/software.

https://archive.org/details/audio-pci-by-enso … 00-installation

Yeah, I know... archive.org... Feel free to upload whatever you want from that to Vogons. 😀

Raymond

Reply 22 of 23, by betamax80

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

If not covered I think the EMU10k1X cards would be those marketed as the "PCI512". These were sold for around £79 (then £49) I remember in the UK in the early 2000s, and they seem to be highly integrated / cost reduced SB Live! Value relatives. There are reports the the "full fat" SB Live! drivers work with them, however Creative also had PCI512-specific driver updates listed.

Reply 23 of 23, by betamax80

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've got a card listed at the "Creative SoundBlaster Digital 4.1" on its way - from pictures this seems to be the listed CT4750 card with a CT5880CQN chip on it - apparently with a SigmaTel codec, and according to some sources with an EEPROM. I'm aware that this card does the SP/DIF output for sure, and the box does list EAX which from an ES137x based chip seems a surprised.... I'm wondering if its a software thing, or whether the EEPROM holds some magic?