VOGONS

First post, by pshipkov

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Recently purchased some stuff from texelec.com.
There was a problem with shipment - package was lost and so on.
They were so understanding about it - resolved everything right away with nice personal touch.
Made me go out of my way and share the experience here.
Highly recommend.

retro bits and bytes

Reply 1 of 3, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

That's good to read. And also good to share such positive feedback! 👍

(To be honest, your topic title came off as a bit sarcastic to me, but I'm glad that wasn't your intent at all. 😅)

I haven't ordered anything at Texelec yet, but I have ordered stuff on Serdashop.com (a.k.a. Serdaco) more than once, and I'm happy to say that my experiences with that site have also been very positive. With @dreamblaster including personal responses in order confirmations when I asked him questions in the comments field of the order form.

Plus the many retro PC add-on devices he's selling there are downright cool. And those that I have bought so far have always arrived well-packaged and all the ones I've played with so far work without problems.

Highly recommended!

I've seen some cool and fun stuff at Texelec as well. I was already considering buying some stuff from there too, and your review has made it more likely that I will.

Reply 2 of 3, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Moved the topic back from the moderator queue. The whole original post was worded so spammy that we had to talk about it 😀

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 3 of 3, by pshipkov

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Thanks Dominus.

I can see how it could be perceived the wrong way, but I was simply in a warm mood from the positive experience and decided to share it here.
Did it quickly between other things, so when the message disappeared i wondered if actually pressed the send button at all.

Digger thanks for the info on serdashop.
Time to support their business I guess ...

retro bits and bytes