VOGONS

Zeliard game

Topic actions

First post, by Centuri0n

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Game runs fine, but there is some bug with loading saved games, probably some processor instruction ... Saving works fine, because i check saved games they are different, but when i press load nothing happens and i'm back to a moment i was (like i press cancel)

A link for a game

I'm sure that's not a bug in game since i have also an old copy of that game i played years ago, wich worked fine on my old pc, and also like 2 years ago when i started windows in command prompt mode

Attachments

• Filename
    DxDiag.txt
    File size
    46.54 KiB
    Downloads
    150 downloads
    File comment
    My system information
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 1 of 8, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

*** Link to copyrighted material deleted ***

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 5 of 8, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Just because a game is no longer supported does not mean that someone does not still own the copyright.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 8 of 8, by dh4rm4

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

That's how distributorship works. Sierra had the rights to the game in the West. That has since lapsed and now the original creators who initially developed the game Game Arts are it's true copyright owners. If they were to end up in court on opposing sides Game Arts could prove they were the initial developers and true owners of copyright using storyboards, animation frames, game level maps and so on - stuff that shows a history of the game development within Game Arts.