Reply 80 of 102, by The Solutor
Ok, I confirm tombrush works (no 3dfx logo, likely the stock behavior? IDK never owned a rush card)
I confirm also that download of files happens in the right folder now
Thanks 😀
But now I have a challenging request.
Speaking of tombraider I really miss the days I had a m3d (PowerVR PCX2) and the related patch.
It was really the best version of TR out there, especially noticeable in the underwater scenes.
https://youtu.be/2VfRYR0Vq2M?t=80
Now seem there isn't anything (yet) capable of emulate that setup.
Here we have already a wrapper for PCX games, but doesn't seem working for dos programs like TR1 (and its dev doesn't seem interested in doing that)
So, like I said, would be likely challenging, but also rewarding, given would be a world first (after all 3dfx support is nice and all, but is anything but a novelty)
RReady (rendition Verité) integration would be also a nice integration (this already works for TR1 and other DOS programs)
RReady (Rendition Verite & CGL wrapper) Test Build (Alpha 1)





