First post, by Dege
I closed the old thread for dgVoodoo 2.7.x because of growing too long, and also open this one to still provide place for announcements and short questions for the 2.7.x series.
Some fixings cumulated so I decided to release them in an incremental version:
- Improving the implementation of user clip planes in the DX backends
- Minor performance optimization in the D3D11 DX backend
- Fixing potential D3D12 cache overflow
- Fixing an incompatibility of GetDC/ReleaseDC on DDraw surfaces (The Secrects of Atlantis)
- Fixing a regression bug with GetDC/ReleaseDC on DDraw surfaces (Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds)
- Fixing scaling of point sprites for upscaled resolutions (Falling Down)
- Changing the precision of certain visibility calcs to be more compatible with MS D3D (Alien Paranoia)
- Other minor code changes
Newest MS Defender shouldn't detect it - detection removed.