VOGONS

HTPC Mobo: Zotac 9300 775 for sale: $75 shipped in US.

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Mike 01Hawk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Magic wand removes all

Dell Optiplex Gxpro: Built solely so I could re-live my SB16 days properly with newly acquired sound pieces: MT-32, SCB-55, and DB50xg 😀

Reply 2 of 7, by Mike 01Hawk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

🙁

A trading area would be nice. Have a post minium of say 50 like other boards to before you can post a new 'Sale/Want' ad.

Yes, my sale isn't 100% VOGONS qualified, but it's like minded.

I'd LOVE if old technology forums would have sale areas. 1) You get a VERY targeted audience 2) You're helping the hobby stay alive

Delete my thread if you must, I don't wanna rock the boat 😀

-edit, 🤣 @ Magic Wand.

Dell Optiplex Gxpro: Built solely so I could re-live my SB16 days properly with newly acquired sound pieces: MT-32, SCB-55, and DB50xg 😀

Reply 5 of 7, by PowerPie5000

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Mike 01Hawk wrote:

Just a suggestion, geesh, don't get grumpy 🙁

I would be careful creating any "for sale" threads as some people here go a bit funny in the head about it 😒 I should know as i posted a few things for sale and then the moaning and groaning commenced! With a forum title like "Very Old Games On New Systems" you would have thought selling any PC would be fine... whether it's new or over 15 years old.

Some people here think they are "l33t" compared to the rest of us and it really drags forum users down when people get sarcastic and throw their weight around. Vogons was a great place when i first joined but i feel the attitude here has changed a bit 🙁

wd wrote:

A trading area would be nice.

Set up one on your server/whatever.

That is the type of bitchy attitude that drives people away!