I've just released a new version.
Changelist for 2.15:
- Full support for texture buffers via Glide3 extension 'TEXTUREBUFFER' All 16 bit texture formats are supported as rendering format except for paletted ones
- Bad color order for delta0 color, fixed (seems I'm not in luck with RGBA order in general)
- Some bugs are fixed I found through my own tests: unwritten alpha values to the aux buffer, bogus Glide3 viewport handling
- More optimization in LFB lock handling to avoid slowdowns on locking patterns/usage like in King's Quest: Mask of Eternity (Thanks for the feedback & help, Andrew!!)
- A lot of code changed thanks to other developments, so I hope I have not broken anything
Extension COMBINE is ready as well but that will be part of the Napalm build which I'm planning to release later.
Since a lot of essential code has changed, I might have broken something. I've done some testing in a hurry and everything seemed to be ok. Let me know if a bug found.